Most actions are inspired by some inward feeling, emotion, or outcome. Here are a few things that inspire(d) Corestlye:
- There is nothing in the world that makes you naturally feel so high and confident as does a kickass workout.
- The difference in the amount of sass thrown into the workout (more sway of the hips in a dance class, more bounce of a backside on a bike) depends on the outfit being worn whilst the action is taking place. Ex: Second skin leggings and matching top > oversized T-shirt from your boyfriend, brother, or father's closet with random holes found only after your arrival at the gym. When you look good, you feel good. The end.
- We are inspired by the women around us with confidence, swagger, and positive attitudes. We want to lift each other up and support one another. You are not cooler/better/prettier/smarter than the woman next to you. You're just not (sorry, sort of).
- Paying $120 for anything I am going to sweat in better be simultaneously giving me booty/boob enhancement & slimming my waist and thighs or what's the point - I'm just going to fall in love with the next bra and buy that as well. We are SO over breaking the bank for cool, excellent quality workout gear.
- We are inspired by the world around us - even in its state of constant disarray there can still be found beauty, goodness, and positivity; We will find these people and join their fight to spread strength.
We could go on and on, but it's Tuesday and you probably have a ton of things to accomplish so I'll let you get to it BUT- do us a favor and tell us what inspires YOU. Either drop us a line on Insta or leave a comment - we'd love to hear from you <3